PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We also collect information when you:
1. Sign up for our stories
2. Register to become an On Its Head change maker.
3. Join our mailing list.
4. Get involved in any other way.
On Its Head complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
1. “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
2. “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
3. “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
REASONS/PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING INFORMATION
What if I don’t want you to use my details anymore?
Third Party information sharing
Our Mailing list
Access rights to your personal information
Acceptance of these terms
Last Updated 23/4/19